The Overide is the tyre for occasional or intensive Gravel use. On damaged classic roads, paths or tracks, the Overide is the ideal tyre for versatile and improvised outings.
The 700 x 35 version adopts an adapted semi-slick profile favouring performance and comfort. The 700 x 38 version has been shaped on its central part to bring grip and rideability.
In tube-type design (with inner tube), you will be convinced by its incredible versatility. In its Road Tubeless Ready version, its bead to bead reinforcement coupled to a lower pressure will impress all amateurs of crossroads and long journeys.
- 4 tyre volumes adapted to the various Gravel practices.
- 2 specific designs adapted to these 4 sections to optimise performance/rideability/comfort.
- High-quality casing for a better deformation capacity on roads and paths.
- Resistance to punctures and tears.
- Colour: Tan Wall
- Size: 700 x 38
- ETRTO Size: 38-622
- Tubeless Ready (TR), fits tubeless rims with no inner tube and also standard rims with an inner tube.
- Bead: Folding
- Hardskin (HS), textile grid reinforcement.
- Weight: 395g