• Large Platform Area
• Ultra-Low Profile
• 480g Per Pair of DMR V8 pedals
• Serviceable Dual DU Bush System
• 10 Tuneable Pins Per Side
• Heavy Duty 4140 Cro.Mo Steel Axles
• Die-Cast Aluminium Body
Sharing the concave shape and durability that the iconic DMR V8 became famous for, the new aluminium DMR V8 version has a larger platform area and serviceable Dual DU bushing system.
The DMR V8 pedal's pins can be tuned for preferred grip and feel. Ideal for mountain biking.
• Tough Diecast Body.
• 10 Tuneable Pins Per Side.
• Heavy Duty 4140 Cro.Mo Steel Axles.
• 480g per pair.
Platform: 95mm x 100mm.
NB Torque setting at the Axle to Crank, for all the DMR Bikes pedal range, is 40 - 55Nm.