Another new junior bike from the clever bike geeks at Insync. The Wicked features a steel freestyle frame, perfect for showing off those tricks and flips down at the skate park. It's fitted with powerful front and rear V-type brakes for rapid stopping power. Alloy rims remove excess weight making it lighter and easier to perform whilst junior non-slip pedals prevent feet slipping off in those vital moments. Designed for the girl bike rider who wants to enter the world of BMX, the Wicked comes in an eye-catching black and pink colourway with awesome decals.
- Colour coordinated chain guard keeps you safe against the bikes running components.
- High-rise handlebars, allowing a more upright riding position to encourage young riders to look ahead while riding and avoid accidents.
- Girls junior padded saddle for added comfort.
- Grips made from a softer compound for quality and comfort.
- Junior non-slip pedals prevent feet slipping off.
- V-type brakes for confidence inspiring braking in all conditions.
- Adjustable brake levers which can be easily operated by smaller hands.
- Wicked Style Design.
- Frame: Steel 20" Freestyle BMX frame.
- Fork: Hi Tensile steel 20" Unicrown BMX fork.
- Headset: Steel 8 pieces.
- B.B Set: One Piece BMX type.
- Decals: Concept Wicked.
- Handlebar: BMX Freestyle handlebar.
- Stem: Alloy/Steel.
- Grips: PVC grips.
- Front Brake: Steel V Brake.
- Rear Brake: Steel V Brake.
- Chain: 1/2" x 1/8".
- Chainset: Steel 1/2" x 1/8" x 36T.
- Tyres Front: 20" x 1.95.
- Tyres Rear: 20" x 1.95.
- Rims: Steel 14G X 36H, 20" X 1.75.
- Front Hub: Steel 36H.
- Rear Hub: Steel 36H.
- Saddle: BMX Vinyl saddle, Black.
- Seat Clamp: Clamp bolt with domed nut.