Yotsuba Moto is designed as a bike in between smaller balance bikes and pee wees. For small kids who are too young to ride engine bikes or real racing electric bikes, they can ride this bike very easily. Can't a ride bicycle? Scared of engine noises? Don't worry, you can start your moto journey with this electric bike!
- Bike does not have any sharp and rotating objects, like disc brake, chain and sprocket.
- Unique 3 axis falling sensor and steering support will help kid's learning to ride
- Graphic colours available in Red or Blue.
- This bike is ideal for learning throttle control for kids
- Motor stops automatically when falling down, just like a tip over sensor on a full size bike!
- Small and light weight design for easy loading
- Water resistant design
- 3 Different modes for progression while learning
- Equipped with 24V4.0Ah lithium ion battery for up to 2 hour run time
- 1 inch wheel size large model for riders whose height is less than 100cm
ONE DAY IN THE SUMMER Yotsuba Youtube Video
* It is illegal to use these on public footpaths or roads. They can not be used on public roads and must only be used on private land with the land owners permission.